Will Prague Be Better?

Cornholio

Prague Phantoms have had their tales of shortcomings and disappointments throughout their (and Wolf Stansson, Jr.’s) six years of existence in the VHL. It kind of suck, but at the same time you cannot ever give up and you’ve just really got to keep on pounding. Anyways, let’s check out WSJ and/or the 

Prague Phantoms and how they are doing through the Long offseAson. 

“another long offseason in the books. It doesn’t ever get any easier and I’m just riding it out until the wheels come off. No idea what’s going on in the VHL and I could care less really. I’ve sort of gotten used to this unfortunately. Riding down that horse into the sunset at the horizon, that’s what it feels like.”

WSJ is slated to go through another round of regression this upcoming offseason which kind of sucks, but it’s the nature of the game and aging. It remains unknown whether or not WSJ plans on trying to offset some of these effects or just ride it out for one final hurrah in S75, his eighth and final season. It all depends on how the team and the final roster looks for S74 really.

with only one player retiring after S73 and everybody else gaining another year of experience - and the entire defensive group hitting regression... it will be interesting to see how Prague manages this transition of their forwards/goalie getting better as their signature crop of defensemen gets older and slower. only time will tell, so stay tuned folks!