Recruited From: Returning

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 235 lbs.

Birthplace: Kazakhstan

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey @Bobby Bummhole

Houston is a team that is growing fast and we want you on our 1st line. We have two talented wingers right now that will allow you to unlock the best version of Jason Beauregaurd that can be done right now. We are a small team but we are growing fast and want you to be the next piece to our team. I can offer you great ice time and a great locker room. There are other great teams who probably can offer you more but I will do my best to create a team that you would be proud to call home. If you are interetesed just quote this message and say you want to take the bull by its horns.

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star center in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Aces.png

Welcome back Bobby!

As the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, I'd love to sign you to our organization on our quest for the cup this season. Vegas is sporting a brand new look, not only with our brand new logo, but also with the folks we have on the ice. We have a strong first line, and some solid wingers who would complement you nicely. While we can't offer you top line minutes, we present every opportunity to have a strong season that could ultimately end with a ring on your finger.

If you're interested in this opportunity, quote this offer and reply "down to get lucky!" Can't wait to see you on the ice!

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

Welcome back @Bobby Bummhole! Miami is willing to offer you loads of minutes and a run at playoffs, we have a solid plan in place to get us there but we need players to do it. You would be a key piece in accomplishing that goal. Hope you’ll sign with us and good luck with your new players career.

34 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Hey @Bobby Bummhole

Houston is a team that is growing fast and we want you on our 1st line. We have two talented wingers right now that will allow you to unlock the best version of Jason Beauregaurd that can be done right now. We are a small team but we are growing fast and want you to be the next piece to our team. I can offer you great ice time and a great locker room. There are other great teams who probably can offer you more but I will do my best to create a team that you would be proud to call home. If you are interetesed just quote this message and say you want to take the bull by its horns.

accept