Devise Rambles; No Trivia Means Fan590

Devise

There was no trivia this week, we had the wrap up to the end of last season but the overall season payout has yet to be done. It's busy times though off-season was a hustle for everyone and we aren't even a full week back into the swing of things with Season 74, so it's honestly understandable. Which is why I have to write some words and ramble on today. 

It's been interesting start to the season thus far. It's still way too early to tell much of anything, but knock on wood goalies seem to having a bit of a better start to this season than expected. While a couple of players (Condor and Tallinder) have exploded it's not like...as big of a push as we saw last season from Gunnar. I could still see Tallinder hitting 60 goals this season, or someone for that matter. Condor seems to be back to his form which goes to the theory that he does extremely well only when @Beketov is simming. I'm pretty sure he was when he had his last breakout season as well. :P Good luck charm there @OrbitingDeath

Lastly, Markus has been pedestrian thus far. The hits are starting to come, but he's still under a PPG with only 5 points. Only 8 games and the loss of Gunnar being felt but I feel like as I get around to rounding out his attributes and over 700 TPA this season he should do a bit better. LA has had a pretty rough schedule too out the gate, which hasn't helped things. 

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, Devise said:

Condor seems to be back to his form which goes to the theory that he does extremely well only when @Beketov is simming. I'm pretty sure he was when he had his last breakout season as well.

Green pays me well.