(S75) D - Roger Jone, TPE: 60

Rick132

welcome to the VHL @Rick132

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and we are going through a re-tool this year. We are actually very excited for new members to join the league because during our re-tool, we really want to give the advantage to first time members to really enjoy the experience of being on the top lines, being on the front end of things and truly getting to enjoy the whole dynamic. 

While this means we're not going to be uber competitive, this does mean we will be able to offer you MAXIMUM MINUTES on all of our top lines. You can come join an amazing LR, a fun atmosphere and a knowledgeable GM with 10 seasons experience + years of real experience year in the league. 

If you want to join us on this crazy journey, please quote this and accept. Other GM's will also offer, so you are welcome to wait as well. Either way best of luck on your journey and we hope to see you in a Marlins uniform! 

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome @Rick132
I'm Zetterberg the AGM of The Miami Marauders.

And we want you to join our roster of players.

We have a plan in place to make the playoffs but we need players to do it.

You would be getting second line minutes and you'll be

put in the best place possible to rack up a ton of points.

So if you're interested in joining us in Miami quote this post with "accept"

and we'll get your player suited up and ready to go in our next game.

:mia:

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg

Welcome to the VHL, @Rick132!

I'm Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. This is a team with a deep history in the league, and has enjoyed recent success as well, with two Founder's Cups in the past five seasons. We're in the midst of another strong season, currently on top of the VHLM standings. But more importantly, Saskatoon enjoys a well-earned reputation as a great place to start your VHL career. 

With a welcoming, friendly community composed of friends, current players, and our alumni, our locker room is the perfect place to start your career. The collective minds we have will serve as a tremendous asset to you as you shape yourself into an elite defenseman. 

Speaking of defensemen... we are in first place, but we are thin on the blue line. I can offer you something you won't get anywhere else: top line minutes on a team leading the race for the Cup. We may currently be in first, but we're going to need players like you to keep it that way. 

Best of luck to you in the VHL, and if you ever need something, please feel free to ask. If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @Rick132!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second pairing, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png