Kevin Wuuuuuuuu

hylands

Review:

one of the better pieces posted this week. I like the Jersey change, coloring, and overall feel to this. I like the ripple, added with the sunburst and red screen effect for the bg. I actually think if you used a red brush on “screen” on the lower left of the render like there is for the bg it would create more depth to the sig. The text is pretty good. I think it would be cool to have applied image and used the ripple effect on the text like you did the bg. Then using the eraser you could remove some of the ripple so that it looked like the text was rippling away to match the flow of the bg. Just an idea of an effect you could use to make the text a little more advanced and really make this pop. Great work though!

9/10

Review:

This is a pretty cool graphic. I like the simplicity of it but it has every aspect that it needs. The thing that bugs me a little bit is the colour of the "C", the band around the neck, and the number on the arm doesn't match the colours of Mexico. The bands should match the colour of the team identity in my opinion. I do however that you implemented the logo onto the crest. The background is very unique and the colour scheme works with it. Font selection along with colours are also great there. Overall I'd rate this 8.5/10. If you made those minor changes I'd probably give it a 9.5 or even a 10/10. Great job though! Keep up the good work.