Chasing Greatness - Justin Lose

Not bad, simple enough and not overcomplicated which is nice. I like the black and white and how everything is placed plus the minimal text, sometimes people add too much in my opinion, keep up the hard work!

Would try and add something extra to bring it over average, some easy things you could add would be a more interesting background that goes with the image, face pose/more of the player or something different like a normal border or shape the border.. Maybe even put the logo on the helmet, it'd be even more simple. Nothing major.. Just think it lacks the BOOM factor. I'd definitely use one of these though.

You don't need any skills and your fully capable of making some pretty decent stuff, if you want to or not. Overall I'm giving this a 7.5/10

13 hours ago, ZP16 said:

Not bad, simple enough and not overcomplicated which is nice. I like the black and white and how everything is placed plus the minimal text, sometimes people add too much in my opinion, keep up the hard work!

Would try and add something extra to bring it over average, some easy things you could add would be a more interesting background that goes with the image, face pose/more of the player or something different like a normal border or shape the border.. Maybe even put the logo on the helmet, it'd be even more simple. Nothing major.. Just think it lacks the BOOM factor. I'd definitely use one of these though.

You don't need any skills and your fully capable of making some pretty decent stuff, if you want to or not. Overall I'm giving this a 7.5/10

Thanks for the tips. I definitely wanted to do something simple and not overly complicated nor complex. I will try to include some of the suggestions you put. I do agree it was lacking that final touch. I use paint.net, so I don't have the professional tools like photoshop. 7.5 for something I didn't have 100% confidence in when looking at other way better photos here is a real uplift! Thanks again for the review and suggestions.