Potential steals of the S75 VHL Draft

dlamb

vbjTJaR.png

Hello everyone, I would just like to take this pre-draft VHL.com article to talk about a few players in my opinion, with the right team, can become absolute draft steals.

1. Chicken Wing @chikn

D | 5' 9" | 200 lb. | VHL Team: :mia: | TPE: 204

Season GP G A P +/- SHT PIM HIT SB GW PPG SHG
74 (MIA) 72 29 40 69 -22 250 101 165 128 8 18 1

THE GIST: Chicken Wing has burst onto the VHLM scene for Miami, quickly establishing herself as a star dman on a Marauders team making quite the playoff run. Her earning has been quite solid so far, and knowing her personally, I see no reason why that would not continue. You can definitely pencil her in to the long list of budding VHL stars that Miami GM @Ricer13 has grown.

DRAFT PROJECTION: Late 1st round to :prg:

2. Kjell Nilsson @glass

C | 6' 0" | 189 lb. | VHL Team: :ssk: | TPE: 103

74 (SSK) 70 6 13 19 -18 88 28 59 40 2 1 0

THE GIST: Although Nilsson struggled in a depth role on Saskatoon this season, there is a lot to like about this guy. He is a graphics legend, if you can get him to apply himself, and has been a steady welfare+ type of guy. Although some people may avoid the playmaker build that Kjell Nilsson is rocking, I think the person behind the build should exceed any doubt you may have.

DRAFT PROJECTION: 3rd round to :dcd:

3. Ramarod Ramirez @Ominous

RW | 6' 0" | 180 lb. | VHL Team: :mck:/:hou: | TPE: 107

74 (HOU) 68 17 39 56 13 249 51 103 20 4 3 1

THE GIST: Ominous is definitely a character, proving it by demanding a trade after some locker room drama with a teammate in Mexico, reportedly involving 1 player's wife. A man with sim experience in both EHM and SHL, all he needs is that little push to start max earning, and it should be no problem. Nice guy, tries hard, loves the game.

DRAFT PROJECTION: 3rd round to :dav: