Condor Adrienne on the Move?

Advantage

Condor Adrienne on the Move from Malmo?

Legends were born to play in the VHL...well...legends and Logan Laich.  With that being said, one of those legends (maybe even the king of them) may just be on the move.  One rumours site titled “ProbablynotTrueRumours” came out with the following quote:

“We have been hearing from many anonymous totally real and important sources that Condor Adrienne, the future Hall of Famer and current best defender (and maybe player) in the league is likely to be on the move to one of the other teams in the league.  We can guarantee, with absolute certainty, that he will play somewhere in either Europe or North America next year, and frankly we are as shocked as all of you.

As for who he could go to? I am unsure but I imagine if Malmo does this you have to be looking to their youth to build their future and maybe find Adrienne a competitive team to go to, in order for him to still have a great shot at a Continental Cup.”

For those who are keeping track on the talent that is Condor “I may be better than Conner Low” Adrienne, you will know that after a suspect start to his career, he has exploded to basically win every individual award in existence.  With two Jake Wylde trophies for Best Defensive Defender (and likely a third this year), he has shown to be one of the best defenders in our generation when it comes to his own zone.  He also has won one and probably soon to be two Alexander Valiq trophies, showing how valuable offensively he is to his team.  Finally, he has won soon to be two Sterling Labatte trophies which crowns him the best defender in the league.  Don’t be shocked if he joins some of the greats of all-time by winning a trio of Labatte trophies.  Of course, the cherry on the cake is his Mike Szatkowski Trophy for most points and his Brett Slobodzian Trophy for Most Outstanding Player (which is not an easy award for any defender to win).  He is truly once in a generation (well..twice if we include Smitty).

As for Malmo, they did release a statement on the matter:

“I, Frostbeard, keeper of the keys here in Malmo will confirm we want to move on from Condor.  We see more talent in some of the other defenders as he is getting old, cranky and just frankly, he has become an ass.  Now is the perfect chance to ship him off to the Commies in Moscow or Toronto and move on to the greatest defenseman to ever be named Tyler Walker.  I haven’t told Condor though yet, so please do not publish this!”

There you have it.  Frostbeard, the GM of the Malmo Nighthawks, has confirmed that Condor will be moved on from.  Frankly, I’m startled by this but perhaps once you reach the age of ninety-five, things just don’t work the way it used to.  Plus, with the talk that Condor wants to focus on his dying grandfather, Thomas O’Malley, perhaps this change will be vastly needed for the old giant of a defender.  Regardless, good riddance.

@OrbitingDeath  @FrostBeard