"Well it looks like shit"

Viper

I feel like i have been baited into reviewing this work of art. I am going to start by saying that when you claim to have a graphic that looks like shit and there is literally no brown tones I start having to ask hard questions, like have you ever actually seen shit and if you intended to be literal or metaphorical. While I am not the biggest fan of fully pixelated art, I can say the entire sig looks very intentional and i love that you included a logo swap. I can see you had an idea and really decided to run with it and to top it off i haven't seen a ton of sigs like this one so you defiantly get points for originality. The only real negative to this whole things is the title which i feel is self deprecating, I wish you the best of luck as you continue to grow your graphics ability.

7/10 Overall this is a solid effort and I like the Sig, yes I took 3 points off because you said it look like shit @Viperxhawks19:P A little self confidence and it would have been higher, I lookforward to your next sig.

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

7/10 Overall this is a solid effort and I like the Sig, yes I took 3 points off because you said it look like shit @Viperxhawks19:P A little self confidence and it would have been higher, I lookforward to your next sig.

Mex said it looked like shit smh

4 minutes ago, Viperxhawks19 said:

Mex said it looked like shit smh

I mean you ran with it as a title,not that i haven't done similar before but still. I also like how you ignored all my compliments  and got fixated on this, if it means that much you can have an 8 :)