volchenkov

gorlab

Review:

I'm going to start of my saying hi to @gorlab and yes my friend I brought my biggest set of lady balls when I came to review your graphic today! You know it is going to be a hot and spicy day when the self anointed VHL Graphics God gets a review and it's not by a first gen who didn't know any better. So strap in Gor, it's going to be a fun time.  First things first while I enjoy your color scheme I have to question why you chose it. Was it just easier to go with the Boston Jersey? I have considered that you may have wanted to reference the San Diego Marlins who chose @BOOM™ in this recent VHLM Draft but the fact remains that there is no logo or even solid inference of color theory to support that.  I don't think any sane person could ever say anything non complimentary on the use of light and highlight in this graphic. I do find that the proportions of the over all graphic leads to an excess of dead space in the wings and along the bottom. The  main focal points and accents are placed pleasingly and create an obvious focus towards the center of the graphic. Overall the saturation and blending of the cuts are done well, with the exception of the full bodied player who's face seems to be a tad washed out. AS usualy your placement and treatment of text is a testament to your skill, It is so seamless with a touch of flare  and that is a delicate balance to achieve.

9.5/10 Because I did mention that i brought my Lady Balls and it would be too easy to give you 10/10 for one of your less complex graphics, I think out of all your work I've seen this is one that I can 100% get behind  it's bright, it pops and most of all it looks clean. I look forward to you roasting me back, I know it's coming lol

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

Review:

I'm going to start of my saying hi to @gorlab and yes my friend I brought my biggest set of lady balls when I came to review your graphic today! You know it is going to be a hot and spicy day when the self anointed VHL Graphics God gets a review and it's not by a first gen who didn't know any better. So strap in Gor, it's going to be a fun time.  First things first while I enjoy your color scheme I have to question why you chose it. Was it just easier to go with the Boston Jersey? I have considered that you may have wanted to reference the San Diego Marlins who chose @BOOM™ in this recent VHLM Draft but the fact remains that there is no logo or even solid inference of color theory to support that.  I don't think any sane person could ever say anything non complimentary on the use of light and highlight in this graphic. I do find that the proportions of the over all graphic leads to an excess of dead space in the wings and along the bottom. The  main focal points and accents are placed pleasingly and create an obvious focus towards the center of the graphic. Overall the saturation and blending of the cuts are done well, with the exception of the full bodied player who's face seems to be a tad washed out. AS usualy your placement and treatment of text is a testament to your skill, It is so seamless with a touch of flare  and that is a delicate balance to achieve.

9.5/10 Because I did mention that i brought my Lady Balls and it would be too easy to give you 10/10 for one of your less complex graphics, I think out of all your work I've seen this is one that I can 100% get behind  it's bright, it pops and most of all it looks clean. I look forward to you roasting me back, I know it's coming lol

Best VHL post I've read in 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...