(S76) G - Tater Tot, TPE: 60

Trunkxolotl

YsZVHwQ.png

Hey there @Trunkxolotl, welcome to the VHL!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you the backup role on our squad. With enough grinding and earning, there's a possibility you can earn some split start time later down the line, but unfortunately like most teams in the league our starting role is filled. However there is good news! Down the road we may be activating a juniors league, where you would be our sole starter. Enough earning and grinding will yield the same results however, where you might see some minors time as well. If this offer entices you, quote it and say "Accept"!

1 hour ago, Trunkxolotl said:

Player Information

Username: Trunkxolotl

Player Name: Tater Tot

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: G

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 195 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey there! I’m the General Manager for the Halifax 21st!

I’d like to offer you a backup spot on our roster for this upcoming season, although I will give you more and more starts as you progress your player and prove yourself.

If you’d like to join the Halifax 21st, click quote and say “BOAT GANG”

Hey there @Trunkxolotl welcome again! I saw you recreated, let me know if you need anyhelp getting started. My name is Hatter (as I said on your last player), AGM for the Minnesota Storm. We are looking to build a solid roster for the upcoming season, and have a spot open for a backup goalie. You would split starts, and depending on your earning rate, you could challenge for more. 

Both @Rayzor_7, our GM, and I have created goalies ourselves, and are intimately familiar with the process; Rayz's player just retired and will be a first ballot Hall of Famer, and I just won the top goalie award for the second time. Any questions you might have, we can answer! 

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here in the VHL. Its a great place, if I do say so myself :)

35 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Hey there @Trunkxolotl welcome again! I saw you recreated, let me know if you need anyhelp getting started. My name is Hatter (as I said on your last player), AGM for the Minnesota Storm. We are looking to build a solid roster for the upcoming season, and have a spot open for a backup goalie. You would split starts, and depending on your earning rate, you could challenge for more. 

Both @Rayzor_7, our GM, and I have created goalies ourselves, and are intimately familiar with the process; Rayz's player just retired and will be a first ballot Hall of Famer, and I just won the top goalie award for the second time. Any questions you might have, we can answer! 

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here in the VHL. Its a great place, if I do say so myself :)

Thanks for the welcome, and yeah I decided I wanted to try goalie instead. Wasn't sure if there is a way to delete the prior thread. The concept of everything here seems really neat.

That being said, you both sound like a great pair to learn from as I navigate this place. I'd lover to join your team! (Not sure how to, but I'd like to lol)

Edited by Trunkxolotl
typo