Who Really Is John Callahan Jr?? (An Introduction)

Callahan

For all of you who don't know who John Callahan Jr is, he is currently a player for the Mexico City Kings and a prospect for the Toronto Legion, he was formally part of the Philadelphia Reapers. Some call him an international journeyman, some call him a man of mystery, and some call him...Jack Eichel. Yes, that Jack Eichel. The captain of the Buffalo Sabres and one of the best players in the NHL today. 

Before we dive into all of that I wanted to do a quick little background on the player John Callahan Jr. Callahan Jr grew up about 40 miles outside of Boston, MA in a town called Nashua. NH. His local hockey rink was Skate 3 in Tyngsboro, MA where he began playing in-house mites at 3 years old. Coaches quickly realized John was one of the better players on the ice and quickly talked to his parents about playing select hockey. His first select team he played for was the Dual State Huskies. He played for the Huskies until he made the switch to the Boston Jr. Bruins and played there for the remainder of his amateur hockey career.

He wasn't sure that he was ready for the big leagues yet, so he did one season at Boston University. After having a successful season at Boston University, he knew he was ready for the VHL/VHLM. Since the VHL/VHLM already started season 74 he knew he would have to be a waiver pick up and be drafted in S75. In S74 he was recruited and picked up by the Philadelphia Reapers where he stayed for the rest of S74. Callahan Jr gained a lot of knowledge under Philly's GM Dmaximus and grew fond of their GM with his time there. Callahan Jr credits his love for the VHL/VHLM is because of Dmax. Sadly, all good things have to come to an end knowing he might not go back to Philadelphia made Callahan Jr a little uneasy but he knew wherever he went he could hit it off with the locker room and he got lucky when he got drafted to Mexico City. Another waiver pick up from Philly also went to Mexico City (Justin Lose) and those two hit it off in Philly making the transition that much easier. Season 75 is set to start off tomorrow and next week we will pick back up on how Callahan Jr is doing in Mexico City...

Now there has been some discussion about John Callahan Jr actually being Jack Eichel. I mean right off the bat both of their league photo's look exactly the same. It's almost hard to distinguish the two... the first picture is of John Callahan Jr when he was first picked up on waivers by the Philadelphia Reapers and the second picture is last year's picture of Jack Eichel of the Buffalo Sabres.

download.jpg.ae8e46d9c820581053fcfe1a7c5a095c.jpgdownload.jpg.e1ed070ee9c610654c8a4464348f768c.jpg.                   

I mean they look EXACTLY alike. Could Jack be sick of playing for the Buffalo Sabres and is secretly using an alias to play in another league where he actually might win a championship? Has Callahan Jr been a disguise all along for Eichel? There are so many questions left unanswered and, in these articles, we will finally be able to track down WHO John Callahan Jr actually is. I am doing as much research as I can to possibly track down who this man of mystery really is and get to the bottom of this mystery. Until next week...

579 words.