Rhynex Entertainment First Week Report

Rhynex Entertainment

First week report for VHL Season 75

Off to a fast start to his VHL career, we had a quick chat with Rhynex Entertainment @Rhynex Entertainment of the New York Americans.

Reporter: Hello Rhynex! Good to see you! First of all congrats in surviving your first week in the VHL. You are having a fantastic start to your VHL career, any comments to your fast start?

RE: Hello. Thank you! I have much thanks to my teammates and GM Esso Drunkmann @Esso2264 and AGM dlamb @dlamb. Without their early support and giving me all the minutes and situational plays, I couldn't have such a start to my season.

Reporter: You are currently leading all rookies this season with 5 goals, 11 assists for 16 points in 10 games. Was this the expected start to your VHL career? How do you plan to keep pace with the big boys and strengthen your rookie lead?

RE: I am ecstatic of the results I'm putting out so far in this early season. No I did not expect to be doing so well, to be honest. I'm just going to play hard and have fun. Points will come when they come, it's just good to have some come already and hopefully more will come as well. I just need to make sure I'm putting my 110% effort out there every game and keep that work ethics up in practice. Good things happen when you work hard and put in commitment.

Reporter: I know you have a busy schedule, any leaving remarks for the fans in New York?

RE: I've said it before, there's going to be exciting times in New York soon! It's true that we are currently in a bit of a losing streak, but good times don't come until you've met with tough ones. We might struggle a bit now, but I feel we are in the right track and we have a nice group here in New York! Just sit tight and enjoy the fun of hockey!

Reporter: Thank you for your time! Best of luck for the rest of the season!

[word count 343]