Sales - Player Card (Miami 1)

thadthrasher

Absolutely beautiful, everything about this graphic is top notch, the render the cutout the background the font, everything is completely perfect. This graphic low key making me feel sum typa way for my boi micheal Scott. Unfortunately I can't elaborate any further or else the horny police will be on my ass so 10/10.

Review: Thad with the solid work again! Love how clear the picture is and the name bar works really well! The two tone grey looks great with the colour of his jacket. Nice touch with the “G” stating your position. Hard to find any flaws with this one! 10/10. Ps Michael Scott 🤤

Edited by tinafrombobsburgers
Update

Review: This has sex written all over it. One of the true masterpieces on this website. It’s simple yet looks so clean and everything is so well placed. Your render was a perfect choice. My only advice is to make one for your amazing GM so he can have a sick GM sig to add to his profile. Rating: 10/10

21 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Does this GM have a player he prefers, and is this GM looking for something almost exactly like what's above?

This GM does love the format but isn’t picky on the person used. Someone amazing like this probably