Victor Grachev, Assistant Captain

Review time!  I just love the colors in this graphic, man.  That logo swap is really good and the jersey color combinations are amazing (I do love black and gold together though).  The fonts are clear and not overpowering, and they have a simple but jagged look which contrasts real nice.  The background images are nicely placed and size so that's an awesome touch.  Would have like to seen some ice or something, not sure but it looks ab it weird, like he's floating or something.  9/10

I've got to disagree a bit on the last statement in the sentiment above this. I think the work is very, very good, and the ice effect is evident in the background. The coloring is perfect to produce contrast and the balance is done well with the vignettes on either side of the player, which is enhanced with the x detailing and the really nice font selection for his name. Fair layering. I couldn't ask for more out of a graphic, outside of the VHL graphic on his collar not sharing the same perspective as the rest of his pose and the only other point would be that the vignette fade effect is a bit evident, with the fade out a bit too stark near the outer edges. But that's a super minor thing. This work is of a quality for me, personally, to aspire to. 9.5/10