Why the Toronto Maple Leafs make the VHLM better

SimmerDown99

Hi I’m back with more on the leafs because of all the support they received in my last post. So our locker room this week has been very intense with the leafs fans. Lots of positivity focusing on how the leafs are going to win the Stanley cup next year. Which we all know is just very obvious. This has improved our locker room spirit for sure and I’m excited to win every game ahead just like the Toronto Maple Leafs will do at the start of this NHL season. Lately I have been playing a poor, it’s been pretty tough to watch me go under a point per game but I think with that intense maple leaf energy everything will sort itself out next week. My team (LVA) came out of this season firing! I know in the last week it hasn’t looked great but that doesn’t stop us. As one of our teams assistant captains I feel as if I have not hyped the boys up enough, and going forward this will change! We definitely need to focus more on our lord and savior Auston Matthews and take some of that energy and put it into our game. I think the sims may also be rigged against us just as the first round is rigged against the leafs (Like y’all be watching that reffing tho). At this point I have no evidence but I know what is going on and I think we should all stop playing games in the meantime while I look into it. As a great man once said “STOP THE COUNT”. I will look into how we lost to Philly, they are by far the easiest competition for us his year so I have no clue how we could have lost! Again I think this is happening because we are Toronto Maple Leaf fans! For some reason the world is rigged against us. Again not the fret this will all be sorted out soon with my lawyers. I would now like to get in to a heated discussion about how Miami has some how been seen as a better team this year! I’d like to squash these comments! We are the best! I’d like to comment on that even though our stats have been rigged we are doing better than them so obviously we are superior. Teams like Mexico and Philly should be very scared about us come playoffs! I will personally go out there and crush them like the Boston Bruins! Okay I’m honestly running out of things to say and I don’t think I’m all out of sarcasm but this year has definitely been interesting and I hope that LVA can step up! We’ve got some great GM’s so I’m excited to see what we can accomplish before the end of the season. If you made it this far into reading this good for you, I have no clue how you did it but I appreciate your time lol. Hope everyone has a fantastic day! GO LEAFS GO!

No, burn the Leafs. They will suck this season like they have sucked since 1967. Matthews is overhyped and cocky. The Leafs will never again win the Cup.

Go Habs

happy ice hockey GIF by NHL

On 11/27/2020 at 1:34 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

No, burn the Leafs. They will suck this season like they have sucked since 1967. Matthews is overhyped and cocky. The Leafs will never again win the Cup.

Go Habs

happy ice hockey GIF by NHL

As a life long Leaf fan, I can almost agree with you about winning/not winning he Stanley Cup.  But about Matthews I gotta disagree.  Just last season 47 goals and 33 assists.  Thats damned good for any league, but spectacular in the NHL.  For some guys that's a CAREER.  

On 11/27/2020 at 1:34 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Matthews is overhyped and cocky

lmao he's a top 3 centre in the league in season 4. He does so much more than score goals, his off-puck play is elite. He's not cocky because literally no NHLer has any personality and def not enough to be cocky. The Leafs so so so so lucky they tanked the right season and got a Matthews with 1OA and not a shitty Yakupoo or a Hischer or a Hughes year.