(S76) D - Germano Henchoz, TPE: 66

RicoTheTrapGod

Hey there @RicoTheTrapGod I'm MattyIce, AGM of the Houston Bulls of the VHLM league.  We have plenty of minutes for you to play and we have a good bunch of guys in our locker room that can help out with anything you need.

You're all set up, we gotcha covered, even the plane ticket to Houston.

If this sounds like your kind of gig, quote this post and say HORNS UP!  Get this done and I'll have a contract ready for you!

Edited by MattyIce

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE NHL

Hello @RicoTheTrapGod , thank you for making the choice to enroll in the Victory Hockey League! Your journey towards becoming a VHL pro starts today! My name is @fromtheinside and I am the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. Last season our franchise enjoyed a very solid playoff run and we are looking to follow it up with another good effort this season. We have started the season red hot and are looking to keep it going. We have a very deep team, but we are still looking to add some depth to our defense, and that's where you come in!

Our team values good character and positivity. We try to offer up a family like atmosphere in our Team Discord Locker Room. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, use the Quote feature on my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. By doing this you are signifying you are looking to sign a contract with Yukon for the remainder if Season 75. From there myself or our GM MexicanCow123 will send you a contract offer and DM you to help get you started with your player.  Also I should note your friend @Juice is also on Yukon and I have been working closely with him to make him a top prosepct in next offseason's draft. I would love to do so with you also :)

Regardless if you choose Yukon or not, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to message me and I will do my best to help you out. Best of luck, cheers!

13 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE NHL

Hello @RicoTheTrapGod , thank you for making the choice to enroll in the Victory Hockey League! Your journey towards becoming a VHL pro starts today! My name is @fromtheinside and I am the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. Last season our franchise enjoyed a very solid playoff run and we are looking to follow it up with another good effort this season. We have started the season red hot and are looking to keep it going. We have a very deep team, but we are still looking to add some depth to our defense, and that's where you come in!

Our team values good character and positivity. We try to offer up a family like atmosphere in our Team Discord Locker Room. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, use the Quote feature on my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. By doing this you are signifying you are looking to sign a contract with Yukon for the remainder if Season 75. From there myself or our GM MexicanCow123 will send you a contract offer and DM you to help get you started with your player.  Also I should note your friend @Juice is also on Yukon and I have been working closely with him to make him a top prosepct in next offseason's draft. I would love to do so with you also :)

Regardless if you choose Yukon or not, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to message me and I will do my best to help you out. Best of luck, cheers!

I cant pass up the chance to play with @Juice. I accept your offer :)  #FeelTheRush