Questions for people to answer

4. Who do you think is your team's MVP this season?

Ronan Lavelle, the team's highest goal scorer this season

5. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas and it's not even close. Although I do like Shrove Tuesday an irrational amount

6. If the VHL has an expansion, what city would you like to see get a team?

Get a VHL team back in Germany, either promoting the Express back up or a new Munich/Berlin team. 

On 12/26/2020 at 2:27 AM, IHateBobNutting said:

1.  What aspect of Hockey (Defense, Stick Handling, etc.) do you think is the most underappreciated?

2. The NHL has the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy for the player who exhibited outstanding sportsmanship. What should the name of that trophy be in the VHL?

3. Who do you think deserves to win the award this year?

1. To win games you need a good defensive and they need really good stick control and etc. 

2. Daniel Clarke me 

3. Dan Dan 

4. Everyone on my team. 
5. Summer 

6. Surrey in England. 

1.  What aspect of Hockey (Defense, Stick Handling, etc.) do you think is the most underappreciated?

"Missing the Net" is so underrated. I know it's not an actual skill, but a lot a players are really good at it. 

2. The NHL has the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy for the player who exhibited outstanding sportsmanship. What should the name of that trophy be in the VHL?

I don't think the league really likes nice players. There isn't even a column in the stats for the most hugs.

The player with the least penalties.

Hard to say, we are all MVPs in one way or another.

Groundhog day. Nothing is more fun than to have some rat tell me winter is going to be longer.

Any city in the northern part of Italy.

I would say Defense,  It seems as though STHS is slanted towards offence.  You frequently see a defenseman near the top in scoring.  In RL, that doesn't happen all that often.

I wrote an article about this some time ago.  My suggestion was that it be called the Madonna.

Hard to say as the league hasn't yet been fired up.  And with the redistribution of TPE, another wrinkle has been added.

Well, at the moment I haven't been placed on a team, so I really can't say.

In Canada we have a holiday towards the end of May.  It is called Victoria Day.  I like it because it signifies the beginning of summer.

I made a play to have a franchise established in Swords Ontario.  I stand by this.

• 2 years later...
On 12/25/2020 at 9:27 PM, IHateBobNutting said:

1. I would say defense, people underestimate how important defense is and don't realize that defense is the main component to winning game if you don't have defense your wont win anything

2. The good deeds trophy

3. I would say It should go to someone who is well disciplined and stays out of the box a lot so I would give it to Francesco Mancini

4. I am currently in the VHLM and my teams for sure MVP without a doubt is POMBO mainly because they lead in points but also they show up to every game ready for action and they are second in the league because of it

5. My favourite holiday is Halloween mainly because I have a rare birthday on Halloween so I get a lot of candy and presents to go along with it 

6. I think a Miami team could go for some amazing looking colors and would be such a unique team all around.

1) I think the most underappreciated aspect would have to be Physicality for sure

2) I think it should be named Sportsmanlike Trophy

3) This award would probably go to Francesco Mancini.

4) For the Aces I would have to say Pombo they have been ripping up the VHLM and it shows because they are in 2nd in points.

5) My favorite holiday has got to be Christmas cause you get to spend time with family, have a big dinner and get gifts and give gifts.

6) If the VHL did an expansion they should add a Paris team I think that would be cool for all the tourist and the people that live there.

1) I think the most underappreciated aspect would have to be Physicality for sure

4) For the Aces I would have to say Pombo they have been ripping up the VHLM and it shows because they are in 2nd in points.

5) My favorite holiday has got to be Christmas cause you get to spend time with family, have a big dinner and get gifts and give gifts.

6) If the VHL did an expansion they should add a Paris team I think that would be cool for all the tourist and the people that live there.

1. What aspect of Hockey (Defense, Stick Handling, etc.) do you think is the most underappreciated?

Poke Check. I noticed a lot of successful builds have a high rating in the poke check stat.

Hmm. Hard to say. I'd have to go through a lot of records from past builds, but I'd be looking for the player who accumulated the least amount of penalty minutes during their career. 

@Triller looks like a good candidate from a quick glance with less than 50 PIM

Wayne Gretzky for sure. They've been beasting all season long.

Halloween. I like spooky stuff and it's a fall holiday too. Fall is my favorite season..

Either Dublin Ireland or Cork Ireland since I have a lot of family in Cork.