So long, Sasky

Gally

After being knocked out in seven games by the Las Vegas Aces, Lenny Sanderson's season is over. But what a season and what a series. The Wild almost pulled off a massive comeback, going from a 3-1 deficit to forcing game seven, where the Aces ultimately beat us in overtime. And the season was great, too. The Wild captured third place in the western conference, and we had a pretty successful season overall. 

Sanderson is a top prospect in the VHL dispersal draft, a draft in which Sasky doesn't have a pick until the fifth round. Alas, this means that Sanderson probably won't be coming back. So I'm here to express my gratitude to the Wild organization. @Doomsday, you've been great. You showed me the ropes of the league, and I wouldn't be where I am without you. @a_Ferk, how could I forget you. Going out of your way to give us the presser link, sending me a welcome dm, it's all appreciated man. Thank you guys for helping me on my journey here. Also a thanks to some teammates(excuse me if I forget some): @Suzuki14, @dshervill, @dart, @Eso, @coochiman, @Acydburn , @yevty, @DragonFire420. Thanks for a great season, and good luck with your next teams.

205 words

Sorry we couldn't get you a cup man, and also that we probably won't be able to bring you back. You were one of the best waiver pickups in the league and it was amazing to see. I think you will have great success wherever you end up next season. ❤️

Thank you for all the kind words, man. You were a huge pickup for us, and although we couldn't end this season the way we wanted, you have yourself on track for a bright future thanks to your hard work!

Thanks for everything you did, and best of luck going forward! Can't wait to see what you can do!

Just now, Doomsday said:

Thank you for all the kind words, man. You were a huge pickup for us, and although we couldn't end this season the way we wanted, you have yourself on track for a bright future thanks to your hard work!

Thanks for everything you did, and best of luck going forward! Can't wait to see what you can do!

Just now, Doomsday said:

stupid double posts haha, hate when that happens