NYA can they turn this around ?

Prout

After some disappointing drafts and overall seasons this team has struggled for some time now. The mangment knows that they need to keep doing what there doing as in terms for plans but they will need to continue to find ways to better this club and overall perform.

adding Defencemen chicken wing and cowboy Prout there looking to being a top pair already.

the first line with that first overall pick will definitely be boosted and a lot better. We definitely will be seeing some red lights most nights ;) 

in net having the one and only Thadius Sales who’s looking to a very good young promising goalie prospect. He’s looked incredibly sharp and has looked to be even getting better. That’s something that’s been missing for some time here in New York.

as for forward Rhynex Entertainment will look to build off what was already a solid season he’s definitely going to come back stronger with a better team to support around him this team will need him to keep his gloves on and not fight as much if they want to win more and compete vs some of these top teams. He’s proven a lot of offensive skills with them sliky mits and soft hands. He’s going to continue his two way game which will only help his style of play and stats. He’s a player to watch this season in my eyes. He’s looking to be a true stud muffin. 

the New York Americans have some strong prospects despite some going IA. They’ll look to have a good draft this season. They need to keep stocking the prospect pool more so then they have. We know how important active users are and what they have in the prospect pool. Ones gotta think a free agent may take a look at this young team and sign since there’s some promise showing. Maybe they want to be the hero. The big city does attract those that like the city that never sleeps at night. 

The teams struggled a lot in special teams where there looking to run practices to help and to get this fixed since it was god awful last season it was truly an embarrassment for the team and league. We’ve seen timbit players have better formations and positioning on the ice. Maybe they will look across Canada and pickup a couple timbit players to join to help. They need to do something to help this sinking ship fast. 

Enough is enough. They have some key pieces to stay and show what there made out of. @dlamb and @Esso2264 has to have something up there sleeves to improve this club as they look to get this team moving forward the fans and press in New York have not been happy or the nicest to say the least of what’s going on. Maybe a wake up call will happen? We will only have to find out once they hit the ice after this offseason! Maybe free agents is something management is looking to consider? Maybe a trade in the works? So many questions and the answers will soon enough be answered!

522 words

It's an interesting question, as the New York Americans have been the VHL's resident cursed franchise for quite some time now. I think your article gave some good points as to how NYA could become relevant again. However, the answer to your question is probably no, Moscow and Malmo have both came into existence and won a cup since the last time New York won. (Also they were founded a good 12+ seasons after that) Sorry about New York, so here is a 10/10 rating.

8 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

It's an interesting question, as the New York Americans have been the VHL's resident cursed franchise for quite some time now. I think your article gave some good points as to how NYA could become relevant again. However, the answer to your question is probably no, Moscow and Malmo have both came into existence and won a cup since the last time New York won. (Also they were founded a good 12+ seasons after that) Sorry about New York, so here is a 10/10 rating.

Wow a 10/10 from Ferk ;) but yeah I thought a couple pointers might help but I think by not upcoming season but next with this core could be something to watch 

1 minute ago, Jtv123 said:

Everytime, and I really mean every single time, NY get's a glimpse of hope.
We all know what happens one or two season later lol, maybe they will upset a team along the way, but the rest is history ouf.

Some future HOFs couldn't do anything as well rip.

Lol alright I get it we suck. Let a man dream being a rookie haha 

Good read. Could include more sentence structure, more style points such as italics, bolding, in article title, etc. Could add tags to players mentioned as well.

As for response as Rhynex Entertainment, "I might keep my gloves on, but still end up throwing some punches ;) you know some rough stuff and roughing minors as opposed to fighting majors 😂"

9/10

Review: Hockey is different than most sports as having a Great goalie can make up for many holes. Thadius Sales is going to be a top level goalie so I definitely think they can turn it around. The way you separated sentences/paragraphs was a bit off-putting but the content itself was really good. In my experience, Free Agents go to teams where they think they'll win a cup so NYA may not be a premier destination but I'm confident they'll turn it around. 8/10

Review: Although it will definitely take some time and development, I believe the NYA will return to being an annual cup contender. There is slowly a core starting to form, and the additions they have made in the draft accelerate that process. I have faith in @Esso2264 and @dlamb. Even with the entry level contracts in effect, they can try free agency and attempt a run while those ELCs still exist. Even without those ELCs, they will still be able to push for a cup in a few seasons, maybe sooner. They did have some good showings by @Rhynex Entertainment and some good prospect developments despite an abysmal season overall. Maybe even a big splash move such as a trade could be the solution? I do see a core there, so with the way things have been going, a trade may not be needed. Well written article. The formatting in particular (capitalization, paragraph structure) could use quite a bit of work, but your writing overall was solid. You put all the options on the table which I completely agree with, because nothing is completely out of the equation for a team. 10/10