Zamboni Driver VHS Edition

Bruh, this is actually super hype in my opinion. I could see this being subjective to some people, but as someone who grew up with movies on VHS tapes, this hits me right in the nostalgia. I think you hit the graphic on the head using this type of style and done REALLY well by having even the player signature scrambled as well! You've even done a great logo swap on the player render to really put the cherry on top. My only critique is that maybe adding more on top of the VHS scrambled type effect to make the graphic pop out more, but I really like the graphic as is so I'd easily give this a nostalgia filled 9/10 rating!

This is a great idea for a graphic and its something a little unique compared to what others have done. The VCR effect looks great and also the main goalie imagine in awesome, with a nice logo swap. I like that you use the Zamboni logo as part of your brand, really gives you a specific identity for your player and that's cool. Overall, I love this graphic and would love to see more stuff like this. 9/10