Claimed:Blades of Steel: Episode 18 (Catching A Fade)

Kendrick

BOS2_0.png

Blades of Steel Link (Episode 18)

Like a troll Catching A Fade, I'm here to fuck shit up!

I covered questions from the Mailbag and the Playoffs. As well as PTI!

#ThomasMuller

Blades of Steel Game Link

Note: 40+ Minutes

Song: Into the Jungle - Jamie Commons (ft. The Ambassadors)

Edited by Kendrick

Guest Svoboda_3

Context: 3/3
47:42.  I really should get double the TPE for having to grade this twice, but if there is anyone in this league I would prefer to re-grade and re-listen to, it is of course you. Great job here even with all the controversy. For me, I looked at the SHL once and I thought it was just too confusing looking, so I never joined. Some can handle a bunch of sim leagues, for me, my loyalty is here and some just have more time to donate to these things. I, however don't.

Professionalism: 2/2
As always bro. You always do a great job and some can do these well only when they have a guest, but you've shown that you are a strong podcaster doing these solo too.

Editing: 1/1
At the beginning and at the conclusion.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by Svoboda_3

Got lots of anger in you about the SHL. If you hate it, leave. Don't be apart of something you so clearly despise.

However, since you clearly don't hate it, go about suggesting changes to the things you do not enjoy, rather than just being some stuck up prick who believes VHLers to be above SHLers.

Oh and if you wonder why you get shit over there for being from the VHL, it's because people like you go over there and toot the VHL's horn and are pretentious fucks who gloat about how superior you are to everybody else.

As I said, if you hate it, leave. Since you stick around, then I suggest that you at least attempt to have peaceful discussions about the things you do not enjoy about the league, rather than just sitting there trashing it all the time.

Edited by Spangle

Oh and your shit talking isn't even accurate.

First off, Carlzner is not a coke addict. He's a college student who smokes weed, sure, but is not addicted to coke.

We do not "accommodate child molesters". Fernando is banned, so how is that accommodation?

We had 236 members on yesterday, as opposed to what I can only assume is like 60 here. You can rip our member retention, but we still are able to attract more members and have far more members than the VHL. We appeal to a larger audience than the VHL clearly. That is not a knock on the VHL or us, it's just the way it is.

I do like the VHL. I respect the commissioners here and think they run a fine league. It was my top choice for a long time, but eventually, pretentious fucks like you who have nothing better to do than rip the SHL, a league I also enjoy and put a lot of time into, is when I decided to leave the VHL. Don't rip others efforts if you're not willing to put any time into changing things.

Oh and your shit talking isn't even accurate.

First off, Carlzner is not a coke addict. He's a college student who smokes weed, sure, but is not addicted to coke.

We do not "accommodate child molesters". Fernando is banned, so how is that accommodation?

We had 236 members on yesterday, as opposed to what I can only assume is like 60 here. You can rip our member retention, but we still are able to attract more members and have far more members than the VHL. We appeal to a larger audience than the VHL clearly. That is not a knock on the VHL or us, it's just the way it is.

I do like the VHL. I respect the commissioners here and think they run a fine league. It was my top choice for a long time, but eventually, pretentious fucks like you who have nothing better to do than rip the SHL, a league I also enjoy and put a lot of time into, is when I decided to leave the VHL. Don't rip others efforts if you're not willing to put any time into changing things.

For the record I have, but nothing has gotten done. How is one supposed to suggest things if you yourself said you won't take our opinion with any weight? Logic...gone.

For the record I have, but nothing has gotten done. How is one supposed to suggest things if you yourself said you won't take our opinion with any weight? Logic...gone.

You bash SHL for 'accommodating child molesters' yet suggested a team compare pictures of each other's dicks. Logic... gone.

You bash SHL for 'accommodating child molesters' yet suggested a team compare pictures of each other's dicks. Logic... gone.

Once again claiming that gets you nowhere. I never once said to a team (who are mostly older than me and understand the joke regardless) to seriously post pictures of each other genitalia. That's like me going out and claiming you did something moronic to that level just because I have a keyboard in front of me. It's asinine and you need to learn to stop accusing people of things that aren't true. I'm glad you think it's trolling or funny, but it's gone way past the point of that now.

Once again claiming that gets you nowhere. I never once said to a team (who are mostly older than me and understand the joke regardless) to seriously post pictures of each other genitalia. That's like me going out and claiming you did something moronic to that level just because I have a keyboard in front of me. It's asinine and you need to learn to stop accusing people of things that aren't true. I'm glad you think it's trolling or funny, but it's gone way past the point of that now.

Okay.