Titans new prospects

Im way way way to bias here I love it its epic and as Gamimg, a new titan this is way way too bias so great work 10/10 great work but im bias here of course, love the logo peaking in and great work making the jersey nameplates

On 1/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, Tape-to-Tape said:

New draft and new players to welcome to the team. Welcome to Helsinki our 4 new players. Odinsson will be on our blue line this season and as the goalie I am happy to have another dman protecting our zone.

Draft.png

REVIEW:

Nice little draft class for the Helsinki Tits this season!  I'd say the graphic is pretty straight forward / minimal, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  I like how you color contrasted the bars/text, to give it to some design flare. The straight-on nameplate change of #45 looks reasonable, but the one on #36 is ridiculous.   You would want to do 1 and/or 2 things in the situation of 36:

1) Create an individual text layer for EACH letter of the name. This allows for much more customization in terms of placement adjustment and SKEW/PERSPECTIVE transform tool usage.  It's more time consuming, but gives a better result.

2) Use the SKEW/PERSPECTIVE tool to "warp" the text layer so it's allignment looks more credible with the way the jersey is alligned. You can youtube a tutorial on photoshop TRANSFORM tool to learn about SKEW and PERSPECTIVE transform.

gj

5/10

What an awesome way of introducing your newly added team members to your club! I think something like this is not done often and I can really respect the try at this graphic, however I do feel like there are a few issues. I feel like each player should have visible nameplates rather than only 1 1/2 of them, so maybe a different imagine would be good to do that. This as well as the text is a bit plain compared to most graphics. I think you had an excellent idea in mind and I do like what you have, but there are some improvements to make this an even better graphic. I'd give it a 6.5/10 for now. :)