Spent a pathetic amount of time on this might as well claim it for something

Red

Review Time!

I really like the background idea with the banners, they're very nicely detailed with the grey overlays that change pattern.  Colors are vibrant and classy, the logo swaps are pretty great too.  Nice font choice and positioning on the borders listing all the players, sweet touch!  The big guy on the bottom looks cutout or something though.  9/10

Review! 

man this is solid! I do like this better then last years banner! The top is really clean, the logo swap and colours work perfectly! Obviously the cutting on the bottom could be better but I understand how hard that is to do!  All the writing is super easy to read as well which is a plus! 

9/10

I will not lie, I might have voted for this one had it been a choice. I’m really digging the comic book circles behind all of the players, and each player render is clean and colored correctly. The text is very easy to read. Overall I just really enjoy looking at this; this is absolutely fine work! Bonus points too for the bottom guys face 😂

Score: 10/10. This is high quality work and should be appreciated as such. Well done!