dawson

Review: Finally a chance to review IR's work....and as usual, the work is great! The layout, logo swaps, effects, fonts are all fantastic. If I had to pick a favorite, the jersey knit effect on top would be it. My only critique is the blurred text behind the main one should be slightly darker or more transparent. It is gets a little hard to read when the text overlaps. 9.8/10

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Great design concept, not easy to pull off. Multi render graphics can be a mixed bag. You did a good job here with the sizing and placement. Text looks good, drop effect feels right. I would say that I am not a fan of text clipping and the transition between the renders might have been smoother. Very good looking to the eye, which is all that matters.

8.5/10

Very nice.  I like how you have incorporated two graphics onto one.  Nice attentionto detail (i.e. the logo swaps). Also, the red background and the red unis provide a seamless effect for the 2 renders.  Nice touch with the mirror-image signature.  I like it....can I have one ??!!  9/10