(S77) LW - Tyler Steel, TPE: 66

tylerwest

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the VHL, @tylerwest!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello, it's me again.

Now that you're a winger, I can still offer you third line minutes to join the Saskatoon Wild. Depending on what type of build and role you're planning on working towards, opportunities are available to advance to top six minutes, along with power play and penalty kill opportunities. It's a quality opportunity to get good minutes, and still get to develop into a top prospect. 

Take the time to review your offers, and take the one that best suits what you're looking for. If that happens to be Saskatoon, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck to you!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Welcome to the VHL!!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and I would like to offer you a position on our 4th line. We are pretty full on wingers so if you want lots of ice time I highly recommend signing with a team that has more for you. The advantage however to signing with us is you will be able to come into a fun and active locker room full of members who will be able to help you learn the ins and outs of the league and make the learning curve go much smoother. 

If you'd like to come to Miami then just quote this offer and "accept." No matter where you decide to go my door is always open. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Good Luck

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

22 minutes ago, rory said:

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the VHL, @tylerwest!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

BOAT GANG!