(S77) RW - Brent Skimmer, TPE: 66

Adrest245

you know the drill @Adrest245. you join Vegas, we all have a good time, we teach you everything. ez pz, you'll become a star in no time

quote this post and say "accept" to join us in sin city!

I will bully your ECFA teams should you go elsewhere 🙂

love,

spart

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome to the league, @Adrest245!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you fourth line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

Listen, @Adrest245, I don't care what Spartan says about Vegas or how he will bully your ECFA teams, you need to come to San Diego. We will be the team that helps you achieve so much, and will work with you on ANYTHING you need.

I'm @thadthrasher and I'm here to help you!

Quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory and I'll send you a beautiful contract offer!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Adrest245, and welcome to the VHL!

The Saskatoon Wild are a team focused on player development, and on top of that, we can offer you a great spot to get quality ice time and earn yourself some more on our third line. We have plenty of experienced members in our locker room, and we can help you figure out not only what type of player you'd like to build, but how to get it done as well. 

Also, let's be real: Spartan's going to bully your ECFA teams regardless. 😆

Take your time to review your options, as choosing where you're going to play is a rare opportunity in the VHL. This is something you're going to want to take full advantage of, so make sure you choose the team that can offer you exactly what you want. 

If Saskatoon is that choice for you, you can join the Wild by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

On 1/31/2021 at 2:02 PM, Spartan said:

you know the drill @Adrest245. you join Vegas, we all have a good time, we teach you everything. ez pz, you'll become a star in no time

quote this post and say "accept" to join us in sin city!

I will bully your ECFA teams should you go elsewhere 🙂

love,

spart

Aight I think I will join Vegas.