Dasher

Jubo

Review:

I'm gonna start off by sating I've never been a big fan of the Nashville jersey colors and therefore an all out Yukon yellow render would not have been my first instinct to go with . That being said i think you used this pop of color in  a very smart way. really love how it plays off the navy blues and guides your eye to the render and the text. Any art critic will tell you that good art draws your eyes to specific features you want highlighted and this sig does just that.  It is well composed and I love that background effect.

9.5/10 just taking off a half point because of my blind hatred of the preds...great job @Jubo07 lol

@Slick this makes your player look amazing ❤️

Review:
Love the team choice, nice to see some Yukon players getting some new drip! I love the font and the gold in Yukon, and I like the repeating down the right side of the graphic... it looks really good and player choice was nice too. That Preds jersey goes well with Yukon's colors.  Overall I think you did a terrific job. 8/10

Review:

You could say you did...a pretty slick job 😎

But really I'd say this is a really well done graphic, as the main thing I love in graphics is when the text/player-name pops out to you to make people know who exactly this graphic was made for/who it's about. I think that the Rush logo goes pretty good with the colour of the jersey, but something feels just a bit off. Maybe because of the orange of the Rush compared to the Preds more yellow jersey? It feels a bit off because of that, but it doesn't really takeaway from the logo swap for me as I feel like that was done pretty well!

All in all I'd give it a solid 8/10 :)