(S77) G - Nick Weston, TPE: 72

Nick the Goalie

CdFeji5.png

A warm welcome to the league @Nick the Goalie!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot as our Backup with limited ice time.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, we however are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. With enough determination, you can easily work your way up the roster for this year and maybe even by next year you could be on the top line!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hello @Nick the Goalie, thanks for making the decision to sign up to the VHL, your career starts here! I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush  and we have gotten off to a great start so far this season. We currently have the 4th best record in the league and we are hoping to make a good run into the playoffs this season. We have a pretty full roster but we currently only have one goalie, and that's where you come in. We would like to offer you the position of backup goalie. We can promise to get you starts sporadically throughout the season and help get your career started before you head into the draft next season. 

Yukon prides itself on being a player-friendly and helpful environment. We like to bring in new users and help guide them on how to develop their players to become successful. If this sounds appealing, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing so will signify you are willing to sign a contract with Yukon. From there, myself of the GM will send you a DM and help get you set up and sign your entry-level contract. 

Regardless of who you choose to start your career with, Yukon wishes you the best of luck getting started. If you have any questions about getting started feel free to message me directly and I'd be happy to help. Best of luck Nick!

12 hours ago, Nick the Goalie said:

Player Information

Username: Nick the Goalie

Player Name: Nick Weston

Recruited From: Other (Messaged on Instagram)

Position: G

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

18 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Yo, @Nick the Goalie it's Thad from Insta! Glad to see you join on. I'm the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins and we'd love to bring you onto the team. Go ahead and hit "quote" on this message and say #MarlinsTerritory and I'll send you a contract offer!

#MarlinsTerritory