(S77) D - ezechiele pierde enel, TPE: 79

Minermonkey

Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @Minermonkey!

The Las Vegas Aces would love to sign you to our squad to be a top 4 defenseman for us! We're where @Matt thunder started his career, and we'd love to help a friend of his! Both me and my AGM, Jiggs, have defensemen who are doing very well at the VHL level, and we can offer plenty of assistance to a new defenseman such as yourself!

If you're interested in joining the Aces, quote this post and type "down to get lucky!"

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @Minermonkey!

The Las Vegas Aces would love to sign you to our squad to be a top 4 defenseman for us! We're where @Matt thunder started his career, and we'd love to help a friend of his! Both me and my AGM, Jiggs, have defensemen who are doing very well at the VHL level, and we can offer plenty of assistance to a new defenseman such as yourself!

If you're interested in joining the Aces, quote this post and type "down to get lucky!"

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

i would be proud if he picks vegas

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome back, @Minermonkey!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you 2nd pair minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

13 hours ago, Spartan said:

Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @Minermonkey!

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

down to get lucky!