how are you guys doing?

Matt thunder

hey there guys, it's me matt.

You know guys, i've been in the vhl since the season 72 (so if i'm not wrong around june) and i've seen a lot of people talking about the league, how is player was doing, and other things like that ( i mean they are not wrong you should write things like that, i think that 'm the only one that dosen't like to talk about the league as i found it boring lol) but i've never seen anyone asking you was feeling or  how your day was. ( i might be wrong, but let suppose that i'm wright so i can continue to write this article and get this 2 tpe as i suck, a lot)

So let me start this by asking you; " how are feeling, have you had a good day, all good at school/ work?", i know someone will find it boring or just useless, but i think that it when you are having a bad day or just feel depressed and someone is asking you how you feel it can really change your day. (this is what I can say after  i lived  for quite some time depressed for some dumb reasons, but don't worry now i feel better)

so yeah i will try to reply to all the replies (if someone will ever replie to me as i'm not that famous) so don't hesitate, i will try my best to make you laugh and feel a little bit better :) ( at least i will be needed for one time as i am most of the time useless) 

#thelionishungry ( i am putting this just to get more words and because i love Riga lol, i'm such a fan boy) 

293 words if i'm not wrong.

Hey buddy, appreciate this post. Honestly, the day has been very slow, and that's mostly my own fault. Didn't sleep until late as usual, like 4-5 AM. Then woke up at like 10 AM for some odd reason and as expected, was very tired. So I went about my normal routine in bed of scrolling through discord, and tik tok, and twitter until I got bored. Then accidentally fell asleep at noon and woke up at 3. Luckily/unfortunately, there was an EFL sim presentation going on so I just laid in bed and followed along. Which I suppose wasn't great, since I ended up just staying in bed until 6 PM with no motivation really to get out of bed. After all, what's there to really do on a Saturday with nothing pressing on my to-do list. My day has now started at 6 PM and I have to figure out how to kill the hours until it's 5 AM again and I drift back to sleep.

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Hey buddy, appreciate this post. Honestly, the day has been very slow, and that's mostly my own fault. Didn't sleep until late as usual, like 4-5 AM. Then woke up at like 10 AM for some odd reason and as expected, was very tired. So I went about my normal routine in bed of scrolling through discord, and tik tok, and twitter until I got bored. Then accidentally fell asleep at noon and woke up at 3. Luckily/unfortunately, there was an EFL sim presentation going on so I just laid in bed and followed along. Which I suppose wasn't great, since I ended up just staying in bed until 6 PM with no motivation really to get out of bed. After all, what's there to really do on a Saturday with nothing pressing on my to-do list. My day has now started at 6 PM and I have to figure out how to kill the hours until it's 5 AM again and I drift back to sleep.

In my opionion you could go to bed even now as the weekend is long just two days and in that 2 days we can feel free, but if i can give an opinion you should care more about your sleep routine i don't know how much helty it is to go sleep until 4/ 5 A.M, maybe you should lower your time at the screens if that is the problem, but i'm not a medic so don't belive me at 100%

My day was good yesterday. Went to a bourbon distillery in Lexington and grabbed some Cajun food. I got all of my work done in the AM so my afternoon was open to be able to do that. When we got home my wife and I threw on Happy Gilmore, I worked on a few VHL things, re-read this morning's sermon, and drank some choccy milk like a big boy. And, this morning has started off great as well. I had a package at our backdoor and it's my new Greek/Hebrew Bible. The first half is in Greek and it's the New Testament, and then you flip it around and it begins the Old Testament in Hebrew. It's just over 2000 pages, and I'm very excited to have it! Thanks for checking in!

17 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

My day was good yesterday. Went to a bourbon distillery in Lexington and grabbed some Cajun food. I got all of my work done in the AM so my afternoon was open to be able to do that. When we got home my wife and I threw on Happy Gilmore, I worked on a few VHL things, re-read this morning's sermon, and drank some choccy milk like a big boy. And, this morning has started off great as well. I had a package at our backdoor and it's my new Greek/Hebrew Bible. The first half is in Greek and it's the New Testament, and then you flip it around and it begins the Old Testament in Hebrew. It's just over 2000 pages, and I'm very excited to have it! Thanks for checking in!

I'm very happy that you had a nice day  by the way just let me say this, your life seems fantastic, you have  wife, you are happy, you drink choccy milk, just fan-tas-tic, thank you also for repling it really means a lot to me :)

6 hours ago, Matt thunder said:

I'm very happy that you had a nice day  by the way just let me say this, your life seems fantastic, you have  wife, you are happy, you drink choccy milk, just fan-tas-tic, thank you also for repling it really means a lot to me :)

Thanks! I do think that my life is fantastic. I'm very happy with where I am at in life :D