Nexber Graphic (holy shiz another one)

k so there is this technique on the internet

when u upload an image and it gives you w/e link you're getting

right-click  (or press hold) on the image itself, it will usually present the option of OPEN IMAGE IN ANOTHER TAB or OPEN IMAGE or something along those lines

this will open the IMAGE FILE itself in a new browser window, and present you with a URL (website address) in your address bar of your browser that ends in .jpg or .png or .gif or whatever your file extension of the graphic is.

If you post THAT link, it will embed in your post, as so:

88cb3eb5472367a8a8ac89cab5bb42fc.jpg

I've simply posted https://i.gyazo.com/88cb3eb5472367a8a8ac89cab5bb42fc.jpg  in my VHL reply post, and hit enter or space and it auto-embeds this image.

THis should count as a review and if I need to, I will claim it as such.

3/10 

9 minutes ago, gorlab said:

k so there is this technique on the internet

when u upload an image and it gives you w/e link you're getting

right-click  (or press hold) on the image itself, it will usually present the option of OPEN IMAGE IN ANOTHER TAB or OPEN IMAGE or something along those lines

this will open the IMAGE FILE itself in a new browser window, and present you with a URL (website address) in your address bar of your browser that ends in .jpg or .png or .gif or whatever your file extension of the graphic is.

If you post THAT link, it will embed in your post, as so:

88cb3eb5472367a8a8ac89cab5bb42fc.jpg

I've simply posted https://i.gyazo.com/88cb3eb5472367a8a8ac89cab5bb42fc.jpg  in my VHL reply post, and hit enter or space and it auto-embeds this image.

THis should count as a review and if I need to, I will claim it as such.

3/10 

I do this crap on mobile... That's why it sucks. 

Just now, Domino Draws said:

I do this crap on mobile... That's why it sucks. 

why dont u pave a new lane instead of trying to jankily copy the style of graphics that others do

your name is domino draws which tells me you might be able to draw stuff, so why not try to do some original hand drawn art (or tablet/phone drawn) and submit it as your PT.

IMO you could very well cause a renaissance in VHL graphics meta and make a new lane for yourself and others