Claimed:KnightTime #32 [Final 6/6]

Phil

Context: 3/3 -

Meute are definitely trying hard to cling onto that lead with a mere 5 points now....hopefully Boychuk can start to help out more soon.

It will be interesting to see if the Legion can continue their hot ways and keep the Bears out of the playoff picture. Poor Bears. It will definitely be a very close race in both conferences for who make the playoffs.

Glad to hear that you think the Meute can fend off NY. It's good to hear some positivity outside of the QC LR. :lol:

I think I might go in some random direction for my player build, just to make things more interesting.

You're correcting in pointing out the Dire Straits reference to me. I didn't know it.

The boards have definitely been a little dead. The QC LR has been a little dead as well....sad to say. Me and Chev holding down the fort. I only hope with my next player I can jump into LR's with people as active as Chev and I in Quebec, or you here.

Soccer talk. I enjoyed listening to your insight, since I don't follow it a ton. I'll follow the /r/soccer section on Reddit watching goal GIFs/videos and looking at standings, but I don't really watch it unless it's the World Cup or Euros. Netherlands dude over here.

Great Bruno feature.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Superb as usual.

Editing: 1/1 -

I haven't heard that Finger Eleven song in quite awhile. I used to love that one. Thanks for that.

Coldplay song as well, I used to jam the F out to that song.

Great songs tonight.

Overall: 6/6

Figured I'd get a little more in-depth on this grade.

Damn you actually dont know where I live? :lol: wtf I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada boii.

Oh yeah completely forgot I won a top two way forward award in VHLM, so I have won both, has that ever been done before?

Just wanted to say great player profile and I really enjoyed listening :cheers:

Edited by Mr.Chevy