Sandro Clegane Ready to Open Door, Eat Chicken

JardyB10

For being the best team in the North American Conference this season, the Brampton Blades have earned themselves a bye into the second round of playoffs. The Blades picked up the hot-tempered but ultra-talented goaltender Sandro Clegane for the last 10 games of the season, where he helped the Blades to seven victories.

However, General Manager Tewance Fong will be starting veteran Coca Cola for the playoffs. For his part, Clegane is okay with the decision.

"This entire league makes me laugh," The Hound rasped, "and if that Asian little shit wants to go with Ser Coca Cola he can bugger himself with an entire bottle for all I care. Unless it involves eating chicken or killing my brother, I don't give a damn about the fortune of the fucking VHLM."

Killing his brother could well be on the agenda, however, as the elder Greg Clegane's Ottawa Ice Dogs are the heavy favourites to defeat the Saskatoon Wild in Round One. However, the Ice Dogs have another top goaltending prospect in Ariel Weinstein, who has not seen any regular season action, so it is unclear who will get the nod for the first round.

At any rate, with all the talent in the VHLM right now, this season's playoffs promise to be entertaining.