Claimed:Claimed:Knight Brothers Revamp S02 E18 [Reviewed]

Phil

Episode the Eighteenth 

cVxKpKe.gif

Another week, another shitty podcast. Welcome to KnightTime, the time of night where we are all brain dead but still manage to churn out 30 minutes of superfluous nonsense for bits of TPE. Please click the link below and post questions if you do not want to die from explosive diarrhea.   

Songs:
 Like A Stone - Audioslave
In-Between - Linkin Park

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 38 minutes

• I promise to give you questions if you PM me weekly reminding me to, deal? If not, I will continue to not give a shit/forget.
  • Don't bring back Vasteras
  • LMAO @ the fart, technical difficulties. "I need to fire back" :))
  • It's good to hear that you're still faithful to Helsinki, but I think it'd be best for you to move.
  • What a cocky SOB, you could never be a VHL GM.
  • Playmakers don't work? hmm, I believe Jive was and did well.
  • I too enjoyed the stories GOB wrote.
  • Awkward enough, my balls itch too.
  • Peace.

• 701 changed the title to Knight Brothers Revamp S02 E18 [Reviewed]

In all honesty, though, it was late, I was tired, my Android tablet didn't auto-capitalize, and my eyes were closed for most of that tablet-based typing. Also, for what it's worth, Essian was nearly 2 ppg in the VHLM playoffs. I'm hoping that the playmaker build pays off, but worst case scenario, I eventually bump scoring to 70. Probably will have to anyway at some point. 

Finally, @Knight, you can always check out some of my short stories that are posted on my website, www.penningemerson.com. The few on there are particularly short, because I think they lend themselves to a website more than a 5,000 word story does, but I digress. 

Edited by der meister

18 hours ago, der meister said:

In all honesty, though, it was late, I was tired, my Android tablet didn't auto-capitalize, and my eyes were closed for most of that tablet-based typing. Also, for what it's worth, Essian was nearly 2 ppg in the VHLM playoffs. I'm hoping that the playmaker build pays off, but worst case scenario, I eventually bump scoring to 70. Probably will have to anyway at some point. 

Finally, @Knight, you can always check out some of my short stories that are posted on my website, www.penningemerson.com. The few on there are particularly short, because I think they lend themselves to a website more than a 5,000 word story does, but I digress. 

I admire you for your attempt at an unconventional player build. The league needs people like you. Much respect :cheers: