Ultimate Backup

Tagger

So with my time as GM of the Americans over, I now have to think about what I want with my current player Edwin Threencarnacion (who absolutely steadfastly refuses to add an extra e much to the chagrin of @Streetlight). Each of my guys that I've had in this league have had somewhat of a gimmick to them in regards to their approach to hockey; Encarnacion was the master of PIMs, making Goalie Sacks a thing and somehow being so bad on offense that not even leading defensemen in three all-time statistics is enough to get him into the Hall of Fame, Reencarnacion's unique gimmick was...well, that he was good I guess? Honestly I have no idea what I was doing when it came to making a "good" player, so for Reencarnacion to turn out the way he did was nothing short of a miracle. 

So for Threencarnacion, I could just settle for being a goalie as the new gimmick but that's far too simple. No, as you read in the title, my ambition is to become the ULTIMATE VHL BACKUP GOALIE! What that means is the following:

- I will start no more than eight games over the course of a season (if that means being behind a CPU, then so be it!)

- I will not enter a game until the opposition has already scored three goals or more

- If you goalie sack me, you are a heartless bastard and I both love you and hate you for it. 

8 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I need to goalie sack you

In the words of famous Irish Mixed Martial Artist Conor McGregor:

"You'll do fucking nothing!" 

But if you do, then that's ok as well.

Edited by YEAH!stlemania