Claimed:Jardy's Fucking Podcast, S52: Episode 1

JardyB10

http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/SZJfaJYE/file.html

~29 minutes. Cheap Thrills by Sia plays. I talk about:

- Stuff, I don't even know, just listen to the fucking podcast.

- I clip my fingernails

- I'm wasted

Enjoy!

EDIT: Also I address @YEAH!stlemania's concerns about the Pro Team Scoring being broken, and I fix it and talk about him for a while and shit.

*For Sandro Clegane*

Edited by JardyB10

"I dont know if you've done heroin or if you're addicted to heroin, but how i imagine that feels is like clipping my fingernails" :lol: 

"Big ol Asian pussy" :lol:

@Streetlight got a generous wow

also you drunk tard. how it works is that they pulled QUE G when losing, put E3 in they tied it up with him in net and then he would let in a goal or two or whatever then he gets the L for that. no they pulled QUE G when they were winning then put in E3 then lost. although thats a possibility.

@eaglesfan036 ya big pussy

@JardyB10 literally passed out at the end. gonna wake up uncomfortable in that chair 

2 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

also you drunk tard. how it works is that they pulled QUE G when losing, put E3 in they tied it up with him in net and then he would let in a goal or two or whatever then he gets the L for that. no they pulled QUE G when they were winning then put in E3 then lost. although thats a possibility.

What's fucked is that that's not even totally true either! I'm gonna make it my VHL.com article for next week (along with my plans to avenge being goalie sacked by Kopralkov), but  basically while the OTL is like you say (we did tie it up while I was there to take it to OT and then we lost in OT), in both of the losses I picked up, we were already losing by a distance, never even tied it up with them but we did outscore them both times while I was out there, and yet I get the loss! 

5 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

"I dont know if you've done heroin or if you're addicted to heroin, but how i imagine that feels is like clipping my fingernails" :lol: 

"Big ol Asian pussy" :lol:

@Streetlight got a generous wow

@eaglesfan036 ya big pussy

@JardyB10 literally passed out at the end. gonna wake up uncomfortable in that chair 

this makes me want to listen to this haha

13 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i really hope that was you in the beginning. because if it was you get 12 tpe

Of course it was, I'm the song bird of our generation.

And I did make it to bed, it's literally inches from that chair. Plus I had to edit and post this!

So yeah @eaglesfan036, if you're on the fence about listening, the intro is me singing Cheap Thrills.

If I fail at life and end up drunk at home alone again tonight I'll do another. I wouldn't count on the latter though, it would be a extreme stretch that my brother doesn't make it home tonight.

• 1 month later...