LOL

Review: I love the text/background choices here, really brings the whole sig together and makes it easy on the eyes. The subtle white paint spots separate the render from the background making it pop just enough. Obviously there is not much to critique here, love seeing your stuff. The only suggestion I can really make is adding some sort of team branding, like the team name or a jersey swap. But there colours match at least. Sick overall. 9.5/10.

Review: I'm getting huge 90's vibe from this. The graffiti signature font is clear for a graffiti style which is sick and really sticks out which I love in graphics (having the name pop out more than the player is better in my opinion). Also the tagged wall behind the player render mixed in with the hockey rink boards really blended in well together and doesn't look out of place at all. Only critique I could give is regarding the team logo swap that could have been done, or if you moved the text lower to kind of hide it, however the entire graphic holds up extremely well for a forum signature that I really can't discredit your amazing work yet again. 9/10, great job!

Reviewing

it is a busy graphic but it works! The colors work good and the vibe as a whole come together. You had a clear idea in mind and it was a success. Would have liked to see logo swap and more clarity on the player render. 8.5/10

Review: This is a great graphic all things considered. I really love the graffiti style it has in the font and effects. The render pops out nicely when mixed with the nice red-ish tones. I'm not sure I would change too much about this, it's pretty good the way it is. Nice job! 9/10