My first sig attempt

Review:

This is a really good first sig! Much better than my first attempt lol. The front swap of the jersey is pretty clean and I do like the background a lot, but you can still see the blue of the Avs jersey a bit. My two big criticisms are the fact that you didn't do a complete swap (like the arm logos) and the text, while readable, is still blurry. Next time I'd do a complete swap, but that's about it. For a first attempt this is great- 7/10!

Glad to see you trying your shot at a graphic! I really love the background being the overarching Seattle logo as it both has a nice color to it and the giant bear is quite menacing which makes it pretty fierce. On top of that, the logo-swap you did was really good for your first shot at it, and the glitch-y font you used is something I'm a fan of. However, everything seems a bit blurry and out of focus, and if this is for a signature I'd suggest it to be a bit smaller overall. I'd still give this a solid 7/10, as for a first attempt I think you did a good job!