I will also post my failed entry to the banner contest :)

Dom

• Dom changed the title to I will also post my failed entry to the banner contest :)

I like it. I don't think it's news to say it's not at the level of the 4 that made the cut, but it's awesome. I like the symmetry, and how you only wrote WINNER once. The classic NHL94 theme is always a hit. Pixelating the logos would have been really hard to do, so I appreciate that you didn't try. Solid 7/10, bumped to an 8 if you spelled the pixel letters manually with each dot.

Review:

While it may not have the shine and polish alot of the other banners have, I think thematically this graphic is fantastic. You were going with the retro video game feel and I think its a refreshing take and was something outside-the-box. The fonts you used were all great for the style you were going for. Overall, I enjoyed it and I thought it was a great effort! 8/10

REVIEW:

I really like this design! As someone who loves the 8-bit aesthetic, I thought that this was super cool and original! I really enjoy the little 8-bit bois and the font you used- but the design itself, at least to me, is a bit bland. Maybe add the 8-bit versions of the winning teams next time if you decide to do another banner in this style! 7/10 from me :D