(S78) G - Nick Graham, TPE: 54

nickgraham

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @nickgraham

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is fromtheinside and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be a part of the team!

We can offer you backup goaltender to start out with, and if you continue to grow your player you could earn even more starts. 

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 

Hey there @nickgraham! Welcome to the VHL. I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We’re glad to have you here, and are definitely interested in adding you to our roster.

We are able to offer you a backup goaltender position. Now, if you work hard and earn well we can start you more and more!

We know that the league can be a lot to take on at first, but that’s why we are here! We’re here to show you the ropes, help you learn, and push you to excel!

If you’d like to come to a great team, with a great locker room then do this…
Quote this message and say #MarlinsTerritory!

Hello There You future VHL Stud,

I’m rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls, So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is that after the last cup attempt our team is pretty bear but we have plenty of space for your player to join the team, learn the system and fight for more time. We will have a completive team this season and enjoy a good double entendre get your horns up, quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our for the playoffs. We got a space for a backup goalie. 

In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you 

#HornsUp

tMmjDlF.png

Good afternoon @nickgraham,

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings and I am reaching out to let you know that I would love to acquire your services.  At this time I can offer you the role of STARTING GOALTENDER on our Mexico City Kings, with you having every opportunity to lead the way between the pipes for our team.

We are the defending Founders Cup Champions but have gone through a lot of changes over the last month or so, with many different players graduating.  We have already splashed on a few recruits up front and on the backend but are in desperate need of an elite goalie to build around for the remainder of the season.  I'd love for that goalie to be you and as someone with a Hall of Fame goaltender in the VHL, I'd love to help you develop Graham over the next season.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me either by PM or on Discord.  Otherwise, if you are interested in becoming the new Starting Goaltender of the Mexico City Kings, just quote this post and say #KingsoftheWorld.

Edited by Advantage