i wanted to write a media spot but then I got writer's block

solas

Review time!

This is dope.  So clean and detailed and blurry but not, I'm drawn to the details.  Background is sick, kind of ominous looking, but the player taking up more room than usual with the opposite color clash, everything looks sharp.  Sweet touch with the font, so damn classy and perfectly placed and detailed.

Yeah this is a solid 10.

Review:

I really like this graphic. The dark background really makes the rest of the graphic pop out more. Pretty bad ass render for your player, plus the way you did the font looks amazing. The font is definitely my favourite aspect, the colors and font choices are great. Overall this is really well done, nice work. 8.5/10

The contrast of yellow on the dark grungy background makes this pop and the font choice+text placement is immaculate.  The logo on the jersey could have been placed a little bit better as it looks like its somewhat floating off the player, but overall this is a super cool sig.  Strong lighting and nice blur points.  Overall rating 9.5/10

First of all, using Matt Murray as a render already makes me love this! It's clean, and the yellow font on the dark background looks fantastic. If this was hastily done, I'd love to see what something looks like after you've spent a good amount of time on it! 9.5/10