Deathwalker selected to S78 WJC Team Europe

animal74

Malmo power forward Druss Deathwalker who represents Scotland internationally, was thrilled to receive the phone call from WJC Team Europe GM @N0HBDY to let him know he’d been selected to the defending gold medalists again to go for a repeat.

I was grinning from ear to ear,” Deathwalker posted on social media later that day. “So many of the S77 top draftees are there. We have a great team, I’m so looking forward to this tournament. It’s an honor to be selected for consecutive years! Aye, it’ll be a grand time. Half my hit list will be there. I better keep an eye out for that whiny Czech fellow. I hear he wants to take my head off at practice. Teehee! He won’t be able to reach it! Seriously, though, it’s a great group of players and we’ll come together to bring home gold to Europe again.

Deathwalker is currently slated in line-up predictions to start on Europe’s second line. Last year in 12 games he posted 3 goals and 3 assists for 6 points including one game-winning goal in the round robin, and 44 hits.