VHLM Reapers Welcome Graphic

Review:

Good idea to have something like this around draft time. When I joined the league the Reapers sent me a graphic which immediately peaked my interest in them. I like the colour gradient with the team colours behind. If possible I think it would've been better if the words didnt repeat, although im not really sure if thats realistic and if there's enough words. 9/10

Review:

As the first ever Reaper's GM I can say the logo holds a special place in my heart. I love the idea of a new welcome graphic as i can assure you graphics media and branding were a large part of the teams original success. The layout here is very simplistic and clean looking, this graphic tells a story of what it currently means to lace up you skates for the organization. the only gripe i have is  it echos on things that have been done before but that does not negate the fact that it has been done well here.

Good job 9/10  I'd like to see a twist on this classic.

Kaleeb continues to make himself known as an amazing graphics and videos guy as a manager. I think it's wonderful to make your own graphic to add that little cherry on top of either waiver offers, free agency, or adding players through the draft by giving them a lovely welcome message in a Reapers custom made way. I think the high resolution of the "Welcome" and the Reaper's logo makes it stand out among most, and the back drop having motivational text has that feeling of professionalism. My only critique I could give is that maybe you can make a second version and using a different background, as I'm really wondering if you can make it that much better by adding a Reaper image or something like that behind the "Welcome" text to play more into the dangerous vibe of the Reapers name. But that's more of a side idea than anything, so I'd easily give this a 9/10. Keep up the amazing work bud ❤️