(S79) D - Matty Live, TPE: 48

Mattylive3k

image0.thumb.jpg.0082b285ee2d11e707e5c0b7164554c4.jpg

Hey @Mattylive3k (fellow SBA member here)

wanted to send this message in hopes that you will sign with the Mexico City Kings this year.  I am looking for another defenseman for our team this year and can even offer Top Pairing Minutes with PP and PK time. 

I believe you would be set up for success here as we have an outstanding goalie and some great forwards around you as well.  

Hope you consider us, and if you are Interested please reply to this post with #KingsoftheWorld.

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Mattylive3k, welcome to the VHL!

The Saskatoon Wild are in need of a second pairing defenseman, which would also include power play and penalty kill roles. With work, you could find yourself on the top pairing as well! This team is set up to do some damage, but we still need some pieces, and I believe you'll be a great fit. 

Take the time to review your options and choose the team that can best offer what you want. You rarely get to directly choose where you'll play in the VHL, so this is an opportunity you'll want to take full advantage of. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @Mattylive3k!

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We are going to be a playoff contending team after having a recently solid draft and addressing many team needs, and with you on the team it will help put us over the edge to get that much better.

We here at the Rush also pride ourselves on developing our players to the best they can be, so whatever help you need from both myself and the Assistant General Manager we will take as much time as you need to help show you the ropes and to help make your player a star!

We can only offer you Bottom Pairing Minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup as we will always provide for those who provide for us!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

Hell @Mattylive3k

I am rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls. We are a team that is growing fast for this season and there is still some room for you if you like. We are working on building a team that can compete in the playoffs. We can teach you a lot if you come and play for us, and we will try and give you the best opportunity to learn and grow. Hope you have a great day and if you want to come be a bull quote this message and say something akin to "I want to be a Bull"

18 hours ago, Advantage said:

image0.thumb.jpg.0082b285ee2d11e707e5c0b7164554c4.jpg

Hey @Mattylive3k (fellow SBA member here)

wanted to send this message in hopes that you will sign with the Mexico City Kings this year.  I am looking for another defenseman for our team this year and can even offer Top Pairing Minutes with PP and PK time. 

I believe you would be set up for success here as we have an outstanding goalie and some great forwards around you as well.  

Hope you consider us, and if you are Interested please reply to this post with #KingsoftheWorld.

thanks for all the offers but I’m going to go with #kingsoftheworld