VHL Europe Concept Logo

Hex Universe

2 hours ago, gorlab said:

P2aInxo.png

Does the sloppiness of the E represent how bad this third league idea is?

33 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

That E just doesn’t look good, the slope at the bottom totally throws it off. The Europe bg is pretty good though 

Yeah I'm gonna work on fixing that E

Was dealing with layering issues and my patience was running a bit thin lol

5 minutes ago, 16z said:

Should be different though imo, I know they have two versions of the M but it would stand out more 

That's why I disconnected the branches of the E and gave it a background, wanted the same concept of the other leagues, but with extra spice lol

If you wanted to have the third league concept added to the logo then all you needed to do was turn the E backwards into a 3 as it would look a lot cleaner. As the E currently looks, well, just not right!!

10 minutes ago, Hex Universe said:

That's why I disconnected the branches of the E and gave it a background, wanted the same concept of the other leagues, but with extra spice lol

Ah but it still looks way too similar, obviously that's what your going for and it does have a little of it's own originally to it, just not a huge fan of the slashes that's it..

:vhllogo: :vhlmlogo: - NHL and AHL, now if the E is say yellow how does that make the current VHL logo look being black and white 🤔

Maybe you're onto something!

Love the concept, but as others have said, some details have to be ironed out. Great work!