(S79) D - Carson frost, TPE: 60

The captain

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hello @The captain. I am fromtheinside, the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush. Allow me to be one of the first to welcome you into the Victory Hockey League community. It can be a big and complicated place at first, but it's a fantastic little community we have here. Your career starts here, in the VHLM! Your first decision comes now as you get to choose where you start your minor league career!

The Yukon Rush are gearing up for what looks like a serious championship run this season. We have a roster brimming with community veterans and we are just looking to add a couple more pieces to fill out the team. While we maxed out on forwards, we do still have room for one last defenseman. That's where you come in. To start your career here in the VHLM, we are offering you third pairing minutes. To be transparent here, let me explain the pros and cons. You could definitely play more minutes if you choose to sign with another team, but with that being said, the teams that offer you the top end minutes are not playoff-caliber teams. So it really comes down to what you want as a player. You will spend one season with whoever you choose, and then you will be sent into the VHLM Dispersal Draft next season. So if you are looking to get big minutes, we probably aren't the fit for you. But if you are looking to potentially get a Founder's Cup under your belt in your first ever season, sign with us! 

Not only will you have a shot at winning a title in Yukon, but our franchise also prides itself on taking newer users in the league and helping grow them into stars. There's a lot of details for you to learn and Yukon is the perfect place to learn. Aside from myself and GM @Juice who are very hands on, we also multiple other players in management, as well as multiple league commissioners on our team this season. There is no shortage of resources at your disposal. If you like the sounds of this, quote my post here and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify you want to sign with Yukon. From there, we will send you and offer and get in touch about joining the Team Discord. Regardless of who you choose, I hope you enjoy your time here in the VHL! All the best!

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @The captain welcome to the league glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

nl4QwEe.png

Welcome @The captain to the VHL!

My name is dlamb, and I am the new General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx. We would like to offer you a contract! Right now, we can offer THIRD PAIRING MINUTES, with the opportunity to move your way up as you develop as a player! Along with a friendly and growing locker room, me and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you have, you just have to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and it may be YOUR TURN next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx!

Have fun and good luck,

dlamb

3 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

30 minutes ago, Mistxh J said: