As Promised

Review:

This is a cool sig. I like a lot about it. The render looks nice, and the effects are pretty interesting. I like the idea of the textbox and even the font isn't too bad. But maybe a different font would have suited the style more. The blue also seems a little out of place just as it wasn't anywhere else in the sig, and even the whole sig feels more red than Riga orange and blue. I think an exposure layer would have helped tone down dome of the harshness of the overlayed layers. Overall this was well done!

8.5/10

Man you're good. This is 🔥 literally and metaphorically. I love how you created the fire effect in the background. I don't mind the text colour, but I don't think the skinny font works. I love the partial logo swap, that's a nice touch. Overall, nicely done! 8/10

Review:

Damn you are as hit as your graphic! Love the shea weber render and the logo swap was clean af, the flame/fire like effect is super sick and blends in really good, and i like the font of choice.. the blue also makes it pop in all that orange and red. The best is how well you did the fade or multiplication of the render and having it look stretched out in a tasteful way, killed it! 10/10 for me my man 👊🏻

Thanks for the feedback everyone! It will be a cold day in hell when I make text look good...but I'll keep working on it for sure.