(S79) C - Rylan Bolderson, TPE: 66

Bob123

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL @Bob123

The Saskatoon Wild are looking to shake off a bad ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77, and so far things are looking good for us. One area we could improve on is our forward depth. We would be able to offer you minutes on our fourth line.

If the Saskatoon Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

- Timothy Brown

Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

Welcome @Bob123!

The Minnesota Storm are currently a contender, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 3rd line minutes! This could change down the line and we are trying to give a balanced ice time to everyone who joins! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there @Bob123!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

We'd like to offer you 3rd Line Forward minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331!

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" 

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

image.jpeg.518d69680732dc5b6a526103dcc35367.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @Bob123

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! We have a very fun and interactive locker room that makes you want to play here for the long haul! Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good luck where ever you go in your VHLM career :) 

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.1b105a1239b357f612fac0a420a63057.jpeg

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Welcome to the VHL! I’m KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 3rd line minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole.

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!