(S79) RW - Sigard Petrenko, TPE: 120

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @SlapshotDragon welcome to the league glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Hey, @SlapshotDragon

Welcome back to the VHLM! I’m Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 3rd Line minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole. The GM @KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping players develop and become the best they can be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

-Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

MQP1wQL.png

Welcome back, @SlapshotDragon!

My name is dlamb, GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we would like to offer you a contract. We can offer you 3rd line ice time, but of course that can change as you grow your player. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and active locker room here in Ottawa. The team is currently in the midst of pushing for the final playoff spot, and we would love to have you as a part of it! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and YOU can be the next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! :ott: 

Have fun and best of luck with your new player,

dlamb

Ottawa Lynx GM

37 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @SlapshotDragon welcome to the league glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

#8SecondsToGlory